Mary Gray is a specialist in leadership development, strategic planning, management development, team development and change management. She conducts sessions such as using voice and presence to make an impact and to manage situations, how to contribute effectively at meetings and how to develop influencing skills.
Mary has a wealth of experience as a senior executive in large corporations and was the Vice Chair of the Leadership Consortium, a group of blue chip companies joined together to develop leadership capability within their high potential managers. She is also an Advisor to the Barton Institute of Tafe on management development. Her experience has been across public and private sectors and has included positions as internal consultant as well as manager of large teams in the water, tourism, roads, and local government industries. Mary has successfully led two organisation development teams in quality accreditation, implemented change programs which included mergers, amalgamations, performance management programs, and negotiated enterprise agreements.Mary's clients include:
- Australian Red Cross, Exec. Development & Strategic Planning.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Leadership Devt. & Strategic Planning.
- AXA, Customer Service Improvement Program.
- ANZ Bank, NAB, Leadership Development and Team Development (Ecommerce).
- IBA, Strategic Development, Business Restructuring.
- Vic Roads, Executive Development Program, SafeRoads Program.
- Manningham, City of Greater Dandenong and Maroochy Councils, Strategic & Business Planning and Management & Team Development.
- NARHERO, Rural Health Network Conference Facilitation and Negotiation on Nurse Practitioner Issue.
- Medibank Private, Executive Leadership Development.
- Hospet Group, Strategic and Quality Planning.
- Western Water, Executive Coaching and Career Development Program.
- City of Yarra, Executive Coaching.
- City of Dandenong, Strategy and Leadership Development, Teambuilding.
- Coca Cola, Leadership Development, Asia Pacific.